Friday, March 30, 2007

Welcome To The Ultimate Toilet Blog!!

Welcome!If you are reading this post now,then you probably are a toilet fan like me.Or you are simply curious...but whatever the reason,do enjoy your stay.

Just a little background about this blog...

As you can see,I am a fan of toilets.If you are one of the rare individuals like me,I would love to meet you.Please post a reply so that I can get to know you better.

This project has been in my mind for very long,till today,I decided to make it happend.I believe it's the one and only place throughout the whole internet that you'll see videos and pictures like this.

It has been my dream to have a site or blog with all my beloved toilets around the world.I have yet to travel the world.The pictures and videos that you see are mainly from Hong Kong,Singapore,Thailand and Malaysia.

Some of these toilets are actually extinct.You won't be able to find them again.Either that or they are pretty rare.There are some new ones as well.

Don't puke if you see any dirty ones.I tried my best to take the clean ones.But for certain cases,I wasn't able to find a clean one of that particular make and model.

With all that,I hope you enjoy these toilets as much as I do.


Yours Truly,
Marco

No comments: