Friday, June 8, 2007

Ever Heard Of A Toilet That Sounds THIS HORRIBLE?

As a toilet lover,this is the FIRST time I'm complaining about a toilet.You probably can guess...this toilet must be really terrible to receive a complaint from me.But seriously,it really deserves a complaint.

OK,let's be fair,why don't you judge for yourself and see if it's really that horrible...

Some background of this toilet...

It's located in this eating house that sells Ginger Duck,along Lian Hua Bei Road,Xiamen.

The brand is "Fandanna",a common brand found in China.

I have came across many "Fandannas",but this one really sounds terrible.It's flushed by pushing the button on the pipe leading to the toilet bowl.

I'm not a fan of "Fandanna".The design is too common and the flushing sound is pretty normal.However,this toilet caught my attention because of it's horrible flushing sound.

PRESENTING...

The Most Horrible Sounding Toilet







No comments: