Monday, September 3, 2007

The Best Birthday Present I Have Received Part 2

This is part 2 of my best birthday present this year.

What you see here is the left cubicle of the toilet at Block 15,Dempsey Road.

Although it is the same brand as the right cubicle,it is not the same batch.The flushing sound is also different.

Look at the water hole.For this one,the bottom is not a smooth curve.It is slightly pointed.Unlike the one you saw in part 1,which is a smooth curve.


This is the mid 1980s batch of SPs.The flushing sound is louder.There is more pressure.The sound is not smooth like the early 1980s batch.

This type of toilet can be found at Beauty World Center Basement 1 toilet.

I am a fan of SP toilets.No matter which model.I grew up with these toilets,it's sad that they are going to become extinct soon.

The only good thing is that at least I have them on videos and photos.Enjoy the video...

2 comments:

Danny said...

Christ! I knew those squatters looked scary but to see that flush!! Wouldn't wanna drop any change in there :D

We're big fans of bogs over at http://toiletroast.blogspot.com let us know if you wanna swap links, all the best!

Marco said...

Cool,I would love to swap links.

Great toilets in your blog.:D